Monday, May 12, 2008

I Can't Believe I Did It Again!

Today I did something that I really want to learn not to do. I can't believe I did it again.

As I wrote on April 24th in my post "Christian Criticism Part 1":
when I am upset by something someone is doing. I have the tendency to share my criticism with others instead of the person with whom I am actually upset. I want to learn to handle my criticism more appropriately.

I had worked a dream and came to the realization that I have this bad social interaction habit. I must have known this in my heart before, or I wouldn't have admired someone else, the Tiki God, so much for handing things differently.

Well, at that time, I reached the point of consciously acknowledging the problem and apologizing for my behavior. But now, when the type of situation came up again, I did the same thing! I didn't recognize that it was the same type of situation and that I had done the same thing until it was too late.

No comments: