FYI, I am posting below the 9 issues and projects they list on their website. (I added the numbering for easy reference.) It appears that as well as supporting abortion (#2), they support gay and lesbian sexual behavior (#3) and women in the priesthood (7).
1. The right of individuals and couples to decide on when, whether and how they will form families;
2. Access to the full range of contraceptive choices, safe and legal access to abortion, pre- and post-natal care, adoption and the right to adopt and adequate economic and social support for families and children;
3. Respect for and recognition of gay, lesbian, bi and transgendered persons and relationships with all legal rights;
4. Support and respect, including treatment, prevention and especially access to condoms, for people living with HIV/AIDS and those at risk;
5. Freedom from all forms of intimate violence, including sexual abuse in the family, relationships and the church;
6. Social and economic justice that ensures that no one is denied sexual or reproductive health services because they cannot afford them;
7. Equality for and non-discrimination against women in government, civil society and all faith groups;
8. Scientific and public policies that are determined by evidence-based research, democratic structures and the common good;
9. The right of faith groups to participate in public policy formation and the responsibility of legislators to legislate without privileging sectarian religious beliefs.
You can visit their website here.