Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas and Tag, You're It

UPDATE 12/22/08: I've just been tagged by Clifford at Red Stick Rant, so I'm treating this post as a response to that tag as well. And there is a great post about this tagging thing at Anglican Curmudgeon.

ORIGINAL POST STARTS HERE:
I guess this is a sort of blogger's chain Christmas greeting. I've been tagged by Matthew over at Billy Ockham. I didn't even know about this Internet phenomenon until he tagged me.

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you. Check.
2. Post the rules on your blog. Check.
3. Write six random things about yourself. (See below)
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (See further below...)
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Six random things

1. I just hung the Christmas stocking over the fireplace in the living room tonight.
2. Sometimes I think I want a puppy.
3. I like crime dramas and romantic comedies.
4. My daughter is not a little girl anymore.
5. I like pineapple and hazelnuts (also called filberts), but not at the same time.
6. I got a car stuck in a patch of ice going up a hill last weekend.


Tagging the following: Anglican Scotist, Baby Blue BillyD, Dr. Mabuse, Robert Easter, Underground Pewster,

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Sis, thanks loads for counting me with such a noble bunch! I'll be playing along as soon as I get this philosophy project out of the way. Something about showing a progression through Locke's subjectivism to modern "conservative" Christianity, and how to address it. Two days, 8 + sources, and due Monday! Wuff!

Perpetua said...

Oh, poor Robert, that's a lot of work.

Unknown said...

Okay - done it! ;-)

http://babybluecafe.blogspot.com/2008/12/merry-christmas-and-yes-youre-it.html

Fun!

bb

Dr. Mabuse said...

Mine is up too! And this is the first time I've ever done it correctly, with followup links and everything!

Ontario Emperor said...

Got here from Red Stick Rant. Enjoy your Christmas pineapple.

sathya said...


Nice post!
VOIP Services in India
VOIP Providers
IVR Call Center Software

luckys said...

Your Christmas table is pure magic Jody!!! Everything is so beautifulgta 5 apk