UPDATE 12/22/08: I've just been tagged by Clifford at Red Stick Rant, so I'm treating this post as a response to that tag as well. And there is a great post about this tagging thing at Anglican Curmudgeon.
ORIGINAL POST STARTS HERE:
I guess this is a sort of blogger's chain Christmas greeting. I've been tagged by Matthew over at Billy Ockham. I didn't even know about this Internet phenomenon until he tagged me.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. Check.
2. Post the rules on your blog. Check.
3. Write six random things about yourself. (See below)
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (See further below...)
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six random things
1. I just hung the Christmas stocking over the fireplace in the living room tonight.
2. Sometimes I think I want a puppy.
3. I like crime dramas and romantic comedies.
4. My daughter is not a little girl anymore.
5. I like pineapple and hazelnuts (also called filberts), but not at the same time.
6. I got a car stuck in a patch of ice going up a hill last weekend.
Tagging the following: Anglican Scotist, Baby Blue BillyD, Dr. Mabuse, Robert Easter, Underground Pewster,