Politicians in Brent are calling for the resignation of a councillor after he advocated the introduction of Sharia law for British Muslims on a website, including the death penalty for women who commit adultery.
The remarks were a response to The Archbishop of Canterbury's comments made earlier this month in which he said the adoption of Sharia law in the UK seemed unavoidable.
You can see the comments posted on the UKPollingReport blog page for the town of Brent (first comment) and at the CentreRight website on the post The Archbishop should speak up for justice not sharia down among the comments posted on February 23 15:33.
Sharia Law will not apply to non Muslims. If Muslims living in UK are happy that there disputes be decided by Sharia Courts then what?
The reason why male gets more share then women is that male members of the family have the resposnibility to provide living expenses to female members of the family.
There are certain restrictions to marry 4 wives at any one time.
4. If a woman leaves her husband she can be forced to return to him (house of obedience)
She can apply for Khulla if she does not want to live with her husband.
5. The man gets any children aged over 7 from the marriage in the case of divorce.
Male over 7 and female over 10.
6. If a widow remarries, her children go to her husbands parents. What is wrong in it?
7. If an unmarried woman has an affair (sexual) she is lashed 100 times.
8. If a married woman has an affair (sexual) she is stoned to death.
What is wrong in it?
Stoning to death? Yeah, what's wrong with that? It's in the Quran. Well, actually not. The punishment of the lashes for premarital sex is in the Quran. But the stoning idea is in the hadiths.
Hat Tip Women Against Shariah